Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is a few days away, and I'm sure there are many people out there who haven't done their Christmas shopping as yet. Shame on you! My friends and I are having a gift exchange, and we were each required to come up with a wishlist. This got me thinking. I'm not really in need of anything. I have life, my health, my family and friends, my job, my education...so I'm blessed. I don't really "need" any tangible things. For me personally, this season was more of giving...donations, toy drives, etc. There are so many people that are more in need than I am. I have made it a goal for 2012 that this won't be a "Christmas thing." We should all try to give throughout the year.

However, like everyone else, there are a few things that would be nice ;) Here are my top five, in no particular order:


Gift cards - My wishlist for the gift exchange consisted of gift cards to my favorite retail stores. Gift cards are probably the best and safest present, since the person can choose whatever they want to get, though some people prefer to get an actual present. I will admit, a present is more personal and more thought goes into it, so the recipient will be more appreciative of it, but to each his own. I prefer gift cards lol. A great option for a gift card is the Ribbon Gift Collection. It's so unique and simple to use. You, the gift-giver, purchase a Ribbon Gift Collection gift card of a desired value. The receiver of the gift is able to choose their own product that they can view online. They never have to know the value of the gift card. All they are able to see is the various items that they can choose from. It's a great gift for any occasion. They are not sold in stores, but you can order it here,  http://www.amway.com/anika/Shop/Product/Category.aspx/Gift-Collections.


Source


Camera - A few days ago, I was horrified when I discovered that my water bottle had spilled in my handbag and got everything wet. I was even more horrified when I emptied my bag and at the bottom was my camera. I'm still so frustrated over it. Let's just say that picture-taking has been put on hold for a while. I was told by a few people to put it in a bag of rice, and that will help to absorb the excess water. At this point, I'm desperate to try anything, so my camera is submerged in rice as we speak, and I'm crossing my fingers that this remedy will work. In the mean time, I'm wondering if it's a sign. I've always wanted a more professional camera, something like this, so maybe it's time for an upgrade. If anyone wants to get me a present, this would be ideal ;)


Source


Netbook - Many people would like an iPad, a Kindle, or some form of tablet. I just want a netbook. I do a lot of writing, whether it's for school or blogging, and these electronics just won't work for me for that purpose. My laptop gets a bit cumbersome when I'm heading to the library or travelling, so a netbook would be perfect. I was looking at this one for Black Friday, but didn't get it. I'm still thinking of purchasing it, so again, if anyone wants to get me a present, this would also be ideal :)


Source


Sapphire jewelry - My birthday is in September, so my birthstone is sapphire. This has been on my wishlist for years now, and I don't mean the lab-created "fake" stuff, I'm talking the real thing. Something tells me this will be on my wishlist for a little longer lol.


Source


Red skinny jeans - One of Fall's hottest trends is red skinny jeans. But they seem to be selling out everywhere. For me, and many other women out there, jeans are hard to find in the right fit. The brands that fit me well have also been sold out in my size. The search is still on. 


Source


What are you guys hoping to get for Christmas? Better yet, what are you getting for your loved ones?


Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo


5 comments

  1. Wonderful ideas! You'll love the red jeans, there is so much to do with them!
    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for an engagement ring. HAHA! Ambitious I know!

    You're this week Certified Beauty! Make sure you come take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks, Inez. I'm touched :)

    Who knows...maybe you'll get the ring. Doesn't hurt to hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishlist!!
    Colored jeans are a great way to add A little color to the winter months!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! I've been searching for red skinny jeans for ages! Good luck with your search :)

    xoxo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig