Kreativ Blogger Award

The lovely ladies of IStyle awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was surprised and touched by their thoughtfulness. I'm still getting the hang of blogging, so whenever someone tells me that they've been reading my blog, my first reaction is always, "Really???" Haha. This is my first award, and there are a couple of things that I'm supposed to do.


  1. Complete the form below.
  2. Share seven random things about yourself.
  3. Award 10 blogs and drop them a line about it.
  4. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
So, here it goes...

Name your favorite song: No favorite at the moment. I like a long list of songs.
Name your favorite dessert: Ice cream
What pisses you off: People misjudging my personality or thinking they have me figured out.
When you're upset up, you: Try to keep my cool 
Your favorite pet: None. Not a big pet/animal person.
Black or white: White...endless possibilities 
Your biggest fear: Not being able to see. I've been wearing glasses since I was 15 and glaucoma runs in my family. So yeah. I don't play around when it comes to my eyes.
Best feature: My smile :)
Everyday attitude: Easygoing
What is perfection: Heaven
Guilty pleasure: Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino....Think I'll make a stop there later lol.

Seven random things about me:
  1. I hate fruits.
  2. I watch about four soap operas almost everyday.
  3. I'm afraid of dogs.
  4. I've only had the flu once in my life. I always only get a cold.
  5. I bite my nails.
  6. I'm not allergic to anything....that I know of.
  7. As a child, I broke my leg, my collar bone, and had pneumonia....yep, I was a regular in the hospital every two years!
Now time to pass on the award. These blogs are all fabulous in their own unique way. Take some time to check out each one of them.
  1. Flow of The Moondancer
  2. Jen of Blank White Frames
  3. Tara of Mix and Match Fashion
  4. Psyche of Economy of Style
  5. Audrey of Putting Me Together
  6. Kendra of Closet Confections
  7. Missy of Pop! of Style
  8. Liz of 26 and Counting
  9. Merrick of Merrick's Art
  10. Angela of Love at First Shoe
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Next up, New Years!



Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

3 comments

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig