Striped Dress & Riding Boots

The last time I posted, I announced that I was back after a long blogging break, Sadly, I wasn't back since I took another long break. So this time, I'll just say, "Hey there! Haven't seen you in a while!" Lol.

Texas hadn't quite experienced Fall until recently. I haven't worn this outfit as yet, but I'm dying to wear it, and I've had it coordinated for a while.

I've been on a hunt for good-fitting riding boots for a few years now, and I finally found them. I bought this cognac pair recently, and now I'm on a hunt for a black pair.

I've mentioned before that I have a thing for striped dresses, but what was so cute about this one was the yellow on the top. The best thing about this dress is that it can be worn throughout many seasons (spring, summer, fall, maybe even winter with some tights). I do have some striped sweater dresses for winter, so maybe you can check back in a few weeks when it gets colder and see if I pull one of them out.

Until we meet again, have a great Friday!








Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

1 comment

  1. I comment whenever I appreciate a article on a website or
    if I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it is caused by the sincerness displayed in the post I looked at.
    And after this article "Striped Dress & Riding Boots".
    I was actually excited enough to drop a leave a responsea
    response :) I actually do have a few questions for you if
    you do not mind. Could it be simply me or do a few of these remarks appear like coming from brain dead individuals?

    :-P And, if you are posting at additional online
    sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.

    Could you list every one of all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

    Also visit my homepage ... Get Adonis Golden Ratio

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig