Monthly Bloopers - October and November 2011

I've been thinking about this idea for a few months now, and I finally decided to execute. I'm introducing a new series, "Monthly Bloopers." The pictures that you see on the blog are the few that turn out to be viewer-friendly from the many, many pictures that I may take in a given day. When I first started the blog, I thought that taking the pictures would be the easiest part, but turns out it isn't. At least for me lol.

Those who know me personally know that I have a silly and sometimes sarcastic side that you only get to see once I'm comfortable with you. (I'm not as quiet as I may seem...*wink wink*). I always have fun when taking my pictures, and sometimes the results are quite amusing. So now I'm sharing some of these "unflattering" pictures with you.

Here are the October and November bloopers.....

Fire and Ice: My friend thought it would be funny to take a pic while I fixed my clothes.

Confused: This was my first attempt at using a tripod and the self timer. Didn't get the lighting  right :(

Happy Independence, Antigua and Barbuda!: Fixing my hair

What to Do?: Note to self, DO NOT jump off of a raised surface in heels! My knee hurt after this :(

"Neutral" Dilemma: Spirit fingers!!! Actually, I was cold and didn't know what else to do!

TGIF!: I was a bit unmotivated this day, so this is me pumping myself up :)

Hope you enjoyed!


Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

2 comments

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig