Classic - Red, Black, and White

Red, black, and white...an ever popular color combination, but an always classic one. Red is often the go-to pop of color for black and white, but when you think about it, you can never go wrong with it. I love this trio of colors even more when the black and white are mixed together in a pattern as in today's skirt. I've had this skirt for 2 or 3 years now, and it's still my favorite. No other skirt that I've bought since then can shed a light to it. I've paired it with many tops of all colors of the rainbow. The color and pattern is a great canvas to add a splash of any color. I chose to contrast the red top with this white necklace that I bought from Charming Charlie back in June at my last DFW Blogger Meetup. I've accessorized it with many outfits since purchasing it, and I was somewhat surprised at its versatility.















As I was taking these pics, some workmen decided to start working on whatever they were doing in the background. I didn't really mind at first, but the dust in the air from them driving through the dirt...not cool, not cool at all!




Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

4 comments

  1. Don't you look FAB!! I love the red with your skirt. The skirt almost looks animal print and red looks great with anything animal print. I love this... Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog, I appreciate you and your comment. New follower here doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH, I love this! Very chic!

    Thanks for coming by my blog,
    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig