Running Errands...

Today was a hot day, and I had a lot of errands to run. If you live in or have ever been to Texas, you know how hot and miserable it can get. It was supposed to get up to 100 degrees today, and the sad thing is that it will only get hotter as summer moves along. So, what do I do at this time of the year? I wear less clothes! Seriously, this heat is not conducive to jeans or anything that covers a good portion of the body, and since I had a lot of running around to do, I needed something easy and comfortable.So when summer rolls around, I like to have lots of shorts, skirts, and dresses in stock. For today's outfit, I turned to a pair of shorts that I recently bought. It's linen, so it was lightweight and perfect for the hot day. It's times like these that I wish I was at the beach....


Styling tip: When buying shorts, try not to go for super short shorts. Keep it age appropriate; we're not teenagers anymore. Also, have some fun with it and try some colours. Plain denim shorts are versatile, but also safe. Step out of the box and get coloured shorts, or patterned shorts like I'm wearing today. Another great option is bermuda shorts. They are completely age appropriate, and the best part is that you can dress them up and dress them down.






Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig