Red Cropped Pants

Is it Friday yet???

I love these red cropped pants. They're so bright, and I love it like that. They're also very comfortable. They were tucked away in my closet for some time now, so I decided to pull them out and give them a go. I toned down the brightness a bit with a black shirt, belt, and shoes,and added this cascading pearl necklace. The sleeve length of the shirt was a bit long, so I turned up the cuffs, although I think I may have turned them up too much. But who's looking, right? The next time I wear these pants, I think I may go for a splash of color, because I started to feel "blah" in all this black. I'm not sure what color as yet, but suggestions are welcomed. 

Anyway, is it Friday yet?!?! 





Keeping it Classy,
Janell
xoxo

4 comments

  1. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!LOVE THE PANTS ON YOU!!!
    XX




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this necklace totally makes this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the red trousers!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Cordially J

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig